Register Forgot Password
You may login to remove the ads!

Author Topic: Welcome to Endless-Resources.org  (Read 6244 times)

Nuno Lourenço

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome to Endless-Resources.org
« on: September 25, 2014, 09:20:22 pm »
Welcome guys

Probably this is the first time that you see us. We intend to be a website dedicated to simracing modding where simracers can learn how do create they own tracks and cars.

To do that we will collect as much information as possibly about moddeling with 3ds Max, create and edit texture in photoshop, and much more with tutorials and videos.

Another point where we will focus our efforts is downloads. We will try to cover as much as possibly but only quality stuff. All original content, scratch made content and conversions but only the ones that reach our goals. We will host the majoraty of downloads in our server to make sure that everything is available 24/7.

Website was founded by me and my brother Tiago Lourenço. We are both ex-admins of a international racing community but life forced us to quit that project and now we are starting something new in same context but with different purposes.

In past I've done some tracks to rFactor 1 with Bob's Track Builder but now with rFactor 2 I'm learning 3ds Max because its the most great tool to get the better quality possible.

Estoril 2010
Bahrain International Circuit
Granja do Marquês
And a few more experiments...

Tiago is the guy behind all forum and website tools and utilities. Thanks to him for the all efforts that he have been doing for some months to get some that unique stuff that we can present.

Well the rest we will present you all days.

Have a nice stay in our small group :)

Cheers
Nuno Lourenço
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 09:25:29 pm by Tiago Lourenço »

Tiago Lourenço

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Endless-Resources.org
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 10:06:59 am »
Hello people.

Firstly, welcome to our small community. Considering the fact that this is a forum, it will definately grow much more if we help eachother. I would like to personally ask everyone to give a small contribute as you can.  ;)

That said, as Nuno stated, we'll be focused on providing 24/7 downloads from a growing variety of simulators games, simplified modding tutorials and, eventually, plugins programming tutorials along with P2P support.

We are entirely open for suggestions regarding downloads, tutorials or even features for the forum. Anything you ever dreamed of.  ;D If you find any bug, feel free to let us know is the following thread:

Bugs: http://www.endless-resources.org/index.php?topic=24.0
Suggestions: http://www.endless-resources.org/index.php?board=15.0

Also, a very special feature is being worked on. If you're a simracer, you will definitely be amazed by it.  ::)

Thank you and welcome!  ;)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 10:09:31 am by Tiago Lourenço »

Woodee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 04:57:15 pm »
Thanks for making this forum :)

Nuno Lourenço

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 09:23:33 pm »